To make a booking call +33 (0)490 202065
Annual Membership Fees
The membership fee is issued for 12 months from date to date. It cannot be exchanged and reimbursed. Members must have a French Federation golf license with the “carte verte”. Under all circumstances, tee-time reservation is COMPULSARY and you must register at the golf reception desk before teeing-off on the golf course.
Non transferable card.
Reserved to couple able to supply justification of a shared living address. Document required for proof is the up to date front page of land tax payment.
Individual (junior - 18yrs)
Individual (from 18- 30yrs)
Non transferable card.
Individual long distance*
Reserved to players able to justify a principal address further than 500km from Golf de Saumane. Document required for proof is the up to date front page of land tax payment.
Couple long distance*
Reserved to couples able to justify a principal address further than 500 km from Golf de Saumane. Document required for proof is the up-to-date front page of land tax payment.
The annual membership fee can be paid in three instalments exclusively by three bank cheques cashed consecutive months from your entering date without additional charges. Credit cards will not be accepted.
From January 2010 the management has decided that a 35€ charge will be added to the membership fee to go to the sportive association in charge of golf tournaments on site.
These tarrifs are applicable from the 1st
* Approval from the management will be required.
Member Privileges 2018
These member privileges address all members of Golf de Saumane, provided their membership cards are up to date. Privileges are only for members paying full rate- they do not apply to corporates beneficiaries.
- Preferential rates on buggy rental
- Preferential rate : 10% off textile Pro Shop items
- Preferential rates for your partners non members
- Green fee 18 hole : 33€ from November 1st till February 28th
- Green fee 18 hole : 43€ in March
- Green fee 18 hole : 60€ from April 1st till October 31st
- Booking of tee-times on line
- Complimentary Gold card 'LeClubGolf' - this card allows you to play on more than 140 golf courses in France with up to 50% discount, included membersip interruption insurance.
- Free of charge membership for your children (till the age of 18yrs)
- Discounted rates: 30% off your greenfee at Domaine de Manville, on booking on Tuesday and 10% off the other days of the week except at the time of competitions, bank holidays and national school holidays
- Discounted rates: 50% off your greenfee at Golf de Pont Royal, on booking on Wednesday except at the time of competitions, bank holidays and national school holidays
- Preferential rates on your practice balls
- Two complimentary greenfees per member for your guests*
Golf Pass Provence
The "Golf Pass Provence" opens the door to 18 beautiful golf courses in 5 different areas of the PACA (Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur) region.